Advanced Certification in Forensic Law and Practice: Detecting Forgery
[ 18 Precise Study Modules | Duration: 7 days| Self-Paced | ₹ 449 only! ]
Each crime scene is unique and poses varied challenges. During investigation, evidence is collected from the crime scene, which is then analysed scientifically in forensic laboratories to present the facts of the case in the form of a report in the court-room. Forensic experts have a vital role to play as the report provided by them is reliable and accurate.
Forensics is an integral part of the criminal justice system. This course will help beginners learn about the law and practice of identifying forgery which helps a professional as well as a layman to identify disguised handwriting and signatures. This course will be highly effective for students, lawyers and professionals in exploring new career opportunities in the field of forensics.
How will the course be delivered to you?
- After enrollment, your course will start the next morning.
- Study material and test will be sent on the email address provided by you.
- Duration of this course is 7 days.
- You will submit the test when you are done with the course.
- Certificate and score-card will be issued to you.
Best Seller: Enroll in any 3 LexLife Courses at Rs. 999 only!
For any query, write to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a WhatsApp chat. Help is just a click away!